Monday, May 28, 2018

See you...!


This is probably the last time I am going to post things in the blog. The semester is finishing and now it's time to rest and enjoy the summer to return in September to try our best again.

So, this subject has come to an end and I would like to explain some of my feelings now we have finished.

Since the first day, I have liked and trusted on this subject. From the first moment, it has been a different subject, with a different methodology than the other ones. And I think that is what makes it special.

I have learned many things, important things that I am sure that are going to help me in my future, such as the importance of counsellors, the Tutorial Action Plan, interviews, or many other things related with guidance and counselling. But it is not just that I have learned, is that I have learned enjoying. I will never forget my project of “Learn to live together”, because till now, it is the activity I have done I have liked the most, I have never been so comfortable preparing and presenting a project.

The truth is that when we found out that the teacher was taking sick leave, we were sad because we were all enjoying and learning a lot in this subject, (we hope everything is going well). But, at least we had time to do and learn many things. And, as another teacher came, the subject did not end, and we continue doing activities, as I have been telling you in the posts.

If you remember I started my blog talking about the first day of class, the activity we did for defining “School guidance and counselling”, that no one in the class could answer it. And today, I can say you that after this four months I have no doubt on what school guidance and counselling means. School Guidance and Counselling cannot be explained just with a definition, is more than that, but we could sum it up saying that is an educational mission that focuses on the personal/social, educational, and career development of all students. I do not want to talk too much, because I suppose that if you have arrived at this post it is because you have read the previous ones, in which I have not stopped talking about this.

I also want to say that if someday a teacher the first day of class tells you that if you agree on implementing a new methodology say yes, you can learn more than you imagine. And if by chance, you have the same teacher as me, when the first day he asks you if you are willing to work in the same way as me, do not even think about saying no.

I hope you have enjoy reading me as much as I have enjoyed writing for you, readers.

Thank you very much for reading my posts, if someday you want to say me something, you can write a comment or write me an email (you can see it on my profile), I will be happy to help you.

It has been a magnificent pleasure to share with you all the things I have been learning, the projects I have done, and my feeling about it.

I do not want to say Goodbye, I prefer saying……




No comments:

Post a Comment